Today I developed a newfound appreciation for the elliptical
I love these new "type these words into your tags box and post the first tag that automatically pops up" thingies, so fun. Let’s do another one:
Astronaut readjusts to life back on Earth
> Don’t give him a baby for a while.
HE GRABS THE CUP BUT THEN HE DROPS THE PEN 0.0003 SECONDS LATER
AND HE LOOKS UP AT THE CEILING INSTEAD OF AT THE GROUND WHEN HE CAN’T FIND THEM
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING HE JUST DROPS IT
IT’S NOT FUNNY IT’S VERY LOGICAL THAT HE WOULD HAVE ADJUSTED TO LIVING LIFE WHILE HE WAS IN SPACE BECAUSE IT’S DIFFERENT FROM EARTH BUT I CAN’T FUCKING BREATHE
if you were invisible, would you still be able to see with your eyes closed??
THIS FUCKING TEXT POST JUST STARTED THE BIGGEST DEBATE IN MY MATHS CLASS BECAUSE I READ IT OUT LOUD AND WE HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT A) YES YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE IN THEORY BUT B) YOU WOULDN’T BE TO SEE BECAUSE THE LIGHT WOULD PASS THROUGH YOU AND THEREFORE PASS THROUGH YOUR RETINA.
|—||every single fanfiction uploaded in the last two years oh my god (via brood-of-froods)|
When I don’t know what to draw, these two are my default.
another another tags to type and post the tag that comes upshe, he, they, im, yea, well, if, ok
and what sort of monsters would I fight?
if i had superpowers id use them to get cheesey fries when ever i wanted them
I like that you didn’t even specify the superpower and were just like you’ll make it work
Disneyworld needs to make a rollercoaster based off of the ride Yzma and Kronk take to the lair. When the ride starts, Yzma’s voice yells “pull the lever, Kronk!” and the ride starts to move backwards so she yells “wrong lever!” and it shoots you forward.
WHY IS THIS NOT HAPPENING?!
LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
mascara packaging can get really intense???
it’s always like: MEGABLAST ULTRA LASH SUPER INTENSE BLACKEST BLACK WITH OUT BRAND NEW FORMULA ENGINEERED FROM REGENERATIVE DNA OF LIZARDS AND COMES WITH TOP SECRET ADVANCED WAND TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED BY NASA
We just finished watching Kamen Rider Gaim, and our friend w3djyt wants to watch it with a drinking game (drinking gAIM) ready. Sorry honey, get ready to go to the hospital.
Take one sip every time:
- Kouta uses orange instead of one of the many other lockseeds in his possession that are far more powerful and appropriate
- Micchi does that horrible fake smile
- Sengoku Ryouma shows off his oral fixation
- Mai talks about how ~*important*~ dancing is
- Kaito shows up the second Kouta needs him
- Kaito bleeds
- Someone pervs on Takatora
- A man wears earrings
- The subs translate “Sengoku” as “Wärring” (referring to a driver)
- Takatora looks uncomfortable around his little brother
- Kouta fails at a menial task that an average 10-year-old could accomplish with ease
- OBVIOUSLY FAKE FRUIT
Two drinks when:
- Kaito actually wins a fight
- You find yourself staring at Sengoku’s long, long legs
- Takatora looks like he needs a nap
- Micchi changes alliances
- Oren body-checks someone for not appreciating his baking
- Ryouma and Takatora use first names with each other
- Kaito throws himself in front of someone about to get hurt
Three drinks when:
- The subs translate “Sengoku” to “Wärring” when it’s Sengoku Ryouma’s name
- Jounouchi questions his sexuality
- Zack is surprisingly effective
Finish the bottle when:
- Takatora tells a joke
- Kaito wins a fight with Banana